F2 Store Terms and Conditions
- F2 requires a minimum of 50% deposit to proceed with this order. Deposits are non-refundable. Balances are due no later than one (1) day prior to delivery and one (1) hour prior to pick-up; all payments must be made in person at the store by the cardholder. Payment by cheque is acceptable and will require a minimum of five (5) business days to process.
- Several weeks may be required for delivery on special orders. Delays in shipment are beyond F2 control. No responsibility is assumed for delays occasioned by failure of others to meet commitments or for any other reasons or cause beyond the control of F2.
- Dye-lot variation may occur. F2 is not responsible for these variations in finished goods.
- Prices of materials, labour and services quoted are subject to change.
- Final sale items, including but not limited to floor models, display models, promotion items, and clearance items are sold without returns, exchanges, refunds, store credit, service or warranty.
- Returns and/or exchanges must be accompanied by original receipt and approved by management. Approved return and/or exchanges must be done in original packaging within 48 hours of receipt and is subject to inspection and a 25% restocking fee.
- All custom piece(s) is (are) made to specification and return or exchange will not be accepted. No exceptions.
- Please measure your home/doorways to fit your new furniture. Please note that returns and/or exchanges may not be accepted, otherwise a restocking fee may apply if un-crated merchandise does not fit through doorway(s) and/or hallway(s) or into room(s) and/or basements.
- No refund on service fees. Charges on assembly, delivery and/or other services are not refundable or credited. Additional fees will be charged for subsequent services.
- All goods must be paid in full once the order has been fulfilled and prepared for delivery or pick-up service. Your goods must be taken within 30 days of notice or storage fees may apply.
- Deliveries are booked for a window of time, not a guaranteed appointment. Deliveries are between the hours 10am - 1pm for the morning, and 1pm - 4pm for the afternoon.
- Signature is mandatory. A signature of a person 18 years of age or older is required on all delivery orders and that individual must accompany the delivery crew into your home.
- Please inform the F2 delivery coordinator of any obstacles that exist such as loose gravel on the driveway, on-site construction or any parking restrictions outside your home.
- If you live in an apartment/condominium building, please remember to book the elevator if appropriate so that F2 delivery crew can pull up to the building and unload efficiently.
- Rooms should be cleared in preparation for your furniture delivery. Please be sure to clear a path from the point of entry to your home to the room where your new furniture will be placed. Due to liability issues, F2 delivery crew is not insured to move your belongings; therefore, F2 delivery crew cannot move your existing furniture or any electronics, TVs, or computers.
- Due to health and safety regulations, F2 delivery crew cannot remove their safety work boots. Please ensure your floors are properly protected. When unusual or difficult delivery conditions are encountered, the customer will be advised in advance of the risk occurring. The customer then has the option of signing a damage waiver or having the merchandise returned to the store and reselecting other products. The signed waiver is to acknowledge that the delivery may result in minor damage to a wall, etc. and that you wish to proceed with the delivery. Please be assured that F2 delivery crew will still take great care to avoid any damage.
- Damage claims for Delivery and Assembly Services: if damages were found during the time of delivery and/or setting up your furniture. Please do not sign for receipt of goods and allow F2 to take the damaged goods back. When possible, F2 will promptly repair or replace the damaged item.
- Original sales invoice is required for all pick-up services. For instances that the original receipt is not available, picture I.D and the credit card used to place the order is required.
- Proper inspection and signature are mandatory for goods received in good order. Safe transportation of goods is the responsibility of the purchaser. Damage(s) that occur during transit, unpacking, and/or assembling are not covered under warranty.
- Damage claims for pick-up service when proper inspection is unable to performed for safe transportation in sealed packages: if any concealed damage is found when opening your order, please take photographs of the item and packaging, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the damage and invoice number, followed by calling F2 service department within 48 hours of receipt. When possible, F2 will promptly repair or replace the damaged item.
- For warranty to be in effect, goods must have been used for its intended purpose through normal use. Defects resulting from negligence, misuse, accidents, discolouration from sunlight, abnormal wear and tear, fading or shrinkage/rippling of any fabric, or if used for commercial purposes are not covered by warranty.
- Retain your original sales invoice as proof of purchase for warranty covered by manufacturer.